In the beginning, e-mail was the one way that viral marketing was started. Since that long-ago day, viral marketing has gone from a marketing strategy to an art form. There are many ways to accomplish the objective of creating a successful viral marketing campaign. Seven of those ways are:
1. E-mail: It was first, but it is still around and still used. However, it is getting a little harder to use as more and more government restrictions are placed on it. Always… it does work.
2. Newsletters: This is an extension of e-mail, but it a handy tool. If you include enough timely and valuable information, a good newsletter can drive up the number of visits to your website.
3. Blogging: Providing the tools on your website to enable bloggers to interact with one another is a terrific way to get the message about your product or service out there and being talked about. Bloggers have their ears to the ground for new products and services.
4. Chat Rooms: A chat room on your website can encourage interaction among your customers, which can’t be a bad thing. You can also use the chat room to schedule special events like having an expert available to answer questions on a given day at a given time.
5. Tell-a-friend Script: If you add this with a statement saying that e-mail addresses supplied will never be shared with third parties, you can significantly increase your potential customer list.
6. Video Clips: Including cool video clips on your website will keep the interest up and increase traffic.
7. Flash Games: Although they are a little costly to start, they are a handy tool to get your viral marketing campaign going. Once they are launch, they require nothing more from you.
Contact GrowSmart for all your Digital Marketing Needs.